Read this insightful blog by the best social media marketing agency in Delhi – CREATIVE INC., to know why LinkedIn is important for B2B businesses
Social media platforms are a powerful tool for marketing right now. And for B2B businesses, LinkedIn is the go-to platform. It’s a fast communication network between businesses, including their owners and employees. CREATIVE INC. – the best marketing agency in Delhi, has compiled 5 reasons why you should consider using LinkedIn for marketing your B2B business.
1. Brand awareness: An expert branding agency will focus on your brand’s presence on LinkedIn, as it provides an advantage of context for B2B businesses. While social media platforms are usually a more relaxed and social space, LinkedIn is meant for professional networking. This already sets the tone. With profiles of your company and the top representatives, you can have a strong online presence and increased brand visibility.
2. Precise marketing: If you’re posting any ad on LinkedIn, it will reach a more precise group of customers than any other platform. As LinkedIn uses its users' data to determine the audience for your ads, real-time and first person data help you get in front of your competitors. It is also easy to find people on LinkedIn according to their job title, industry, position, demography, etc. You can connect with the buying decision makers directly.
3. Thought leadership:For B2B businesses, people wish to see professionalism and leadership qualities. The right kind of content marketing can position your brand as a leader on LinkedIn. Update insightful and informative content on your profile, and actively answer questions from interested people. This way, you can position yourself as an industry expert and leader.
4. Use your data: On LinkedIn, you can use your own data to target prospects by simply uploading a list of emails. LinkedIn will match the emails with the user profiles, and you will then have access to the list of people you want to connect with. You can use LinkedIn's account targeting tool if you are involved in account-based marketing. Other useful tools on the site, like LinkedIn Insight Tags and Lookalike Audiences, are also ideal for assisting your business.
5. Empower your employees: Employees are an important asset to marketing on LinkedIn. They work as your spokesperson on the platform when you invest in employees optimised profiles. Even Google assesses these profiles and gives some relevance in search results. So keep these profiles optimised and updated for a better outcome.
So, CREATIVE INC. – the best branding and marketing agency in Delhi, suggests you use LinkedIn wisely for the maximum benefit of your B2B business.